View Single Post
Old
09-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Arctic_Hab_Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Kostitsyn View Post
+ 38947589438478024389374350894353

Hated this pick, hate it even more now !! The guy is just not good enough right now, just face it people !! If he would be good enough, Gainey wouldn't have trade for Lang. He with Higgins are probably the two most overrated players in the last 5 years !!
Go train you're skills in Hamilton and come back in 2 years, maybe Gainey will give you a spot.

He doesn't deserve any pity from anyone. Outplaying Lapierre isn't an impossible task as I know... If he can't outplay Lapierre in training camp, then sorry hon, but take this ticket to Hamilton and stay there for awhile !! Everytime I hear Kyle "Slowpoke" Chipchura, it reminds me of the "Superstar" Craig Darby...

It doesn't matter if Chipchura outplays Lappy, their jobs are entirely different. Chip is no good on the fourth line, he isn't projected to be a fourth liner, his projected as a shut down prospect...he was drafted precisely for that reason. He'll be ready down the road, he needs to develop further, work on his speed, faceoffs.

Just because Lappy is on the team now and Chip isn't, doesn't mean Lappy is better than Chips...two different roles.

Arctic_Hab_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote