View Single Post
Old
09-15-2008, 12:09 AM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis65 View Post
Rumours floating around the city are the Sedin's want 4 years at 5M each. Catch is they want a NYC. That is a far cry from the 12-14 you predict. Might be 12 if the NTC is eliminated I suppose. But either Sedin for 5M a year is something you have to jump on. That is a bargain any way you look at it.

The Sedin's do not hit. So in that sense they are less physical. But I have never seen 2 guys take such a ***** kicking most games and get up with smiles on their faces. They may not be physical but they are tough and durable. Had a good laugh at the guy who said the Sedin's are becoming so overrated. I for one think they are amongst the most underrated players in the league. But too each their own.

I agree that Vancouver and the NYR dont make great trading partners. It is just Eklund trying to put 2 and 2 together. Vancouver needs a C and the NYR might want Sundin/Shanny and have to drop some cap. Lets make a rumour!

I call for a SCF rematch! Settle once and for all who is better. H Sedin or Gomez!

Only this time the Cup shall be ours!
lol that would make for a very interesting SCF....naslund on the rangers.....

NYR Viper is online now   Reply With Quote