View Single Post
Old
09-15-2008, 08:00 AM
David

vCash: 500
Win a Stanley Cup for Saku

According to latest issue of The Hockey News, Saku Koivu is the longest serving Montreal Canadien without ever hoisting the Cup.

I believe that this is largely due to the ineffective management of CH in the last 15 years or so.

However, Bob has now positioned the club for a great shot at the Cup...and just in time for the 100th year anniversary. And I also see that Bob is surrounding the team with winners to inject the winning mentallity into the club (making amends with Roy, Carbo for coach, Captain Kirk, etc), which the team and the fans have been lacking during that 15 year stretch!

Winning begets winning.

...and I for one believe that raising that #33 banner in Nov. will give Carey Price and the rest of the team goosebumps and more importantly, an extra boost in their psyche to help them become champions!

Winning begets winning!

So Bob has done all the right things in the last couple of years to position the team for that all elusive Cup this year.

Now it'll be up to the players and the coaches and the FANS to do their part.

So let's go win that CUP for Saku and wipe that disgusting grin off the face of the Leaf fan, disguised as hockey reporters at the Hockey News, that wrote this article!

David is offline   Reply With Quote