View Single Post
Old
09-16-2008, 09:28 AM
Richter35

vCash: 500
Obviously this depends on how camp/the first few exhibition games go, but it seems weird that a guy like nedved who was invited to camp, and is taking part in team building stuff etc will not be a part of this team in 3 weeks. If you look at the golf outing pics, you see pretty much everyone there on the team except for fritsche and rissmiller. I don't know what the hell glen was thinking with pat but I really have a funny feeling that both shanny and nedved (assuming he doesnt suck) will make the team, in some sort of capacity. we have 14 forwards as it is, so i see fritche getting traded for a young dman that is in juniors or could play in hartford and patty waived. its just that even then, if nedved and shanny dress one night that means that orr is scratched along with one of sjo/cally/prucha. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out, but i feel like sjo/cally/prucha still have something left to prove while nedved/shanny are clearly in decline. we have veteran leadership in redden gomez and drury, why is shanny so necessary?

Richter35 is offline   Reply With Quote