Old
09-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan View Post
It's for the poolers...not a real list!

But anyways, I believe that with the team we have, Price could be a top 10 goaltender this season. The thing is that right now, we can't know...nobody can. We saw the best and the worst of Price last year, and when we saw the best, we saw a top 10 goaltender. When he was at his worst, it's wasn't that pretty. That being said, I think Price will have a decent season, and will at least be a top 15 goaltender at the tender age of 20.
Yes I understand that, my point still stands about Brodeur being the top goalie in the league and in fantasy hockey (one season only).

As for Price, yes we don't know if he's going to be as good as he was in the 2nd half of the season. Or as bad as he was in the playoffs against Philly. I've even said myself that there are a few goalies I would put ahead of Price, to knock him out of the top 10.

But to say that there are tons of goalies that should be listed ahead of Price. I don't buy that.