View Single Post
Old
09-17-2008, 12:30 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogFever View Post
I would've loved to see the habs pick Greg Nemisz but without that pick, no Tanguay. THN ranked Robbie Czarnik, A.J. Jenks and David Toews higher and Josh Brittain looks like a tough kid with some skill. What do you guys think?
I don't know if he will be a good player yet, it's too eary since he's still in High school but from what I've heard of him and how high I've heard Timmins is on him and the little I've seen, I love the pick and while I have yet to see him play a full game, which I will do next month, in the early stages I would say he's one of our top forward prospects behind Pac/Chip/Maxwell. I love his upside based off the little I know but I'll see him a few times this year and once he goes to North Dakota I'll get a better feel for him.

I would assume he's a long term project since we are talking about a kid that has another year of High school left before going off to university next fall, then we'll have to see how he does there and how long he stays. There's no need to rush him, and imo it's pretty hard to go against Timmins picks at this point so I'm sold until I see otherwise.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote