View Single Post
Old
09-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Squeaky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedrik View Post
No I meant Malone, but also Maltby. I just mean versatile forwards. Malone is pretty two-way, no?
I suppose he is, he's just not the guy I think of when people bring up players like that. Then again, I have an irrational dislike for Malone, so it's probably just me. In hindsight, I should have just left it alone, since I wasn't disputing the point or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
Not to mention that Bouillion is our best PKing defensemen. To me, Bouillion is an ideal 6th defensemen, and his contract doesn't really bother me at all.
Cube is our best PK D? Are there stats to back that up? I find it surprising. Heck, even if there are stats to back it up, I'll probably still disagree with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natey2k4 View Post
Bonus can count against the following years salary cap.
This has been true since the new CBA, but it isn't anymore. The reason is the NHLPA have an opt-out of the CBA at the end of this year, so you can't pass salary on to a season for which there isn't necessarily a CBA, or a salary cap, or anything. Mckenzie just did a writeup about that here: http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/bob_mckenzie/?id=249738

Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote