View Single Post
Old
09-17-2008, 08:26 PM
Toro

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Thanks for the link, I just saw him on rds.ca holy cow did he drop some weight! I can't wait to see how he does this year, am still a big fan of his potential plus I get the feeling that having Tanguay on the team now will take some of the local pressure off him from the press and fans as I fully expect big things from Tanguay so I got to think he's going to get a lot of attention on the French side of things, which hopefully gets Gui out of some of the spotlight and lets him focus more on just doing his job.
That is a good point. Tanguay will be a help for lats both on the ice and off it. I'm still in the belief that lats will play with tanguay and koivu to start the season. Hopefully lats commitment to conditioning and improving his skating will pay off this season as he should have good linemates and every chance to improve and earn a good new contract after the season as he is in the last year of his entry level deal.

Good article, I hope it helps some not hate him so, but only results on the ice will do that.

Last edited by Toro: 09-17-2008 at 08:59 PM.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote