View Single Post
Old
09-17-2008, 09:40 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #ZAMBONI# View Post
I am happy that you enjoyed the read . I agree with you about Latendresse having less pressure this season , because of Tanguay .

I like this kid . In an interview , he said that he worked hard this summer to work on his skating and to loose his fat . But what i liked the most was that he said that he will continue to do that kind of training during the next summers , because he thinks that it could take him 4-5 years to reach his full potential

By the way , Timmins said that Latendresse worked really hard this summer and seems to be pleased by his progression .
Yea 4-5 years sounds about right, of course it's hard to say how a player will progress but if he continues to work hard and improve his skating etc... then it's going to be good for him and the team down the road.

To a lesser degree perhaps even having BGL around will take some pressure off Lats and even Lappierre since they likely get a lot of attention by the French media but with Tanguay putting points on the board and BGL looking to be a fan favorite instantly, reporters will likely spend a good chunk of time talking to those two.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote