View Single Post
Old
09-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Beakermania*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
All I said is it's something I'd consider. If you ask me between trading on our D prospects just so we dont lose him for nothing or trying PK up front I think I'd try the later.
I'm not saying it isn't an option.... I'm just saying its not something we need to do right now. He can become a winger later if it becomes necessary. We never know though D prospects are more valuable than Winger prospects, and Fischer, McD, Weber, Tank, Emelin, or one or more of the others may still bust on D.

As far as this season goes you'd have to convince the Belleville Bulls to move him... I doubt that would be easy. The Bulls are trying to win too... and we don't really have control over them the way we do with the Bulldogs.

Regardless, I still say the only reason to move him immediately is if you think he can be a top 2 NHL centre. If its to be a winger... or a third/4th line centre then you might as well leave him on D.

The conversion to wing from defence or centre is easier than converting to centre, or converting to defence.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote