View Single Post
Old
09-20-2008, 03:21 PM
TheSchwab

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheSchwab
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Prucha, he's proven he can play at this level plus he'll probably wind up on one of the top 2 lines. I can't see Korps playing that high this year. If you keep Korps and not Prucha, there is a bigger void in the top 6 then if you have Prucha on the roster.
Proven he can play? When? Ya, 2-3 years ago, he has done **** since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GongShowHockeyNYR View Post
Prucha. He's scored 30 and 22 goals in a season. Korpedo has 1 career NHL goal. Prucha is proven, and is better.
Last season? No. Everyone knows the old saying, and it plays a huge role in todays sports teams in every sport; What have you done for me lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
Gotta stick with the only goal scorer the teams has.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Ya Prucha scored alot last year.... NOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrod View Post
If he's gonna be used right, Prucha. If not, might as well trade him and let Korpedo play.
Agreed somewhat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88 View Post
Very tired of Prucha.

He was AWESOME his first year, he was creating chances, making great moves..but after the knee injury vs Philly..everything disappeared. All his goals after that pretty much came from back door plays from Jagr.

Prucha was a one hit wonder...I'd rather see what Korpi can do then see what Prucha can't do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
If i have to pick one or the other, id pick korpedo, but its not really a fair poll. id rather choose korpedo over Sjostrom for example instead. or Voros, or Rissmiller.
those would be my first choices on who to get rid of, even betts before prucha. because i think prucha can be effective on the top 3 lines, but not the 4th line, and i think korpedo can be VERY effective on a 4th line, as well as anywhere else in the lineup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
Pretty much how I feel. Korpi may not ever be a 30 goal scorer, but, he brings more to the table than Prucha. Plus, that $1.6 million in cap space would be nice to have.
Well I'm glad that I have the same POV as the guys who have been around here long enough and seem to know what they are talking about. And that Inferno guy who has a solid blog. I dont ****ing understand why people are so keen to give Prucha a 4th chance at succeeding... He's been nothing since his 2nd season and he won't (if he ever does) make his comeback here.

TheSchwab is offline   Reply With Quote