09-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Parker View Post
Not trolling here but here is the Bruins roster IF it's team A vs. team A:

Team A: Andrew Alberts, P.J. Axelsson, Patrice Bergeron, Byron Bitz,
Andrew Bodnarchuk, Zdeno Chara, Andrew Ference, Manny Fernandez, Shane Hnidy, Phil Kessel, Chuck Kobasew, David Krejci, Brad Marchand, Adam McQuaid, Kevin Nastiuk, Jeff Penner, Kevin Regan, Jeremy Reich, Maxime Sauve, Vladimir Sobotka, Ryan Stokes, Marco Sturm, Nate Thompson, Shawn Thornton.

I know he is a 'hated' Bruin, but he is also a French Canadian who is a hell of a player and I hope everyone who is lucky enough to see his first game back gives him a standing ovation....

...also looks like that if it is team A vs. team A Ryder isn't playing, but you never know...also don't expect Chara in the lineup because of his slow recovery from surgery. He will be ready for the start of the season but they want to take it easy. Finally, you will also see the return of Manny Fernandez....
This game is in halifax... its not even in quebec. I think they might cheer for ex halifax moosehead Alex Tanguay. It will be a pro habs crowd, but there isn't a significant french factor going on here.

And dont expect anything resembling an A team on either side. That's unheard of especially in the first few exhibition games.