View Single Post
Old
09-21-2008, 05:15 PM
bb74

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
the Kosti Kids do take a ribbing on this board, but they are a huge part of the Habs turnaround and tougher ( and maybe even more talented) than most of us think.

I am all for the Habs being good- as the Joker said to Batman 'you complete me' , well a good talented Habs team completes a good tough Bruins team.

It's always fun to have a good interesting Bruins team, but more fun to have those knuckleheads to the North with a good team too. Beating the Habs in any game or round is a great sports moment. And if you can't win the Cup, the second best thing is beating the Habs and even the Flyers.
You've got that right! Should be a good year for everyone as there are a bunch of storylines to the BOS - HABS rivalry that this group of players is writing as we speak - Ryder and Julien as the cast-aways, Bergeron as the Nordiques guy, Komi - Lucic (boy would I like to see those 2 drop down), retribution for the Begin cheapshot on Savard, Kessel & Price, Stuart and the Kosti-kids, Krejci vs Plekanec (although that may be limited to the "inside" crowd of Colt), and Kovalev vs. Chara / Ward.

This is gonna be a hell of a year and with another season under the B's belts with a good core we can expect good things. I'm just hoping it includes knocking out Philly in the first round and the Habs in the conference finals on an extra-man penalty against Carbonneau in game 7 OT.

bb74 is offline   Reply With Quote