View Single Post
Old
09-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Dr. Charles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhabfan View Post
There were (at least) two last couple of days - first there was Michel Villeneuve cussing about Price losing 28 pounds (never heard so much swearing in a radio show in my life). The fun part was when Michel Bergeron refused to embark and Villeneuve literraly asked him "Are you on the Canadians payroll now?" And minutes later, in a discussion with Rejean Tremblay, a "big story" went on air: Koivu is not pleased because some fund raising lady went to Kovalev's foundation instead of his.

Then the second - Carbonneau is a separatist or not....

However my question is different. Since we know this is just the beginnning, is there an official recommended attitude towards reporting/discussing idiotic content like this on the HF forum?

Option A. It is fun, and entertaining. Let's keep them here and maybe even give them marks for stupidity/harmful potential etc...

Option B. Posting and dicussing them is demoralising, and encourages them even more. It also gives a bad image to fans from the other forums on HF.

What is your opinion ?
Stupid stuff is all around. The whole TVA schedule is inconsistant for example. Everybody knows it. It's just a matter of what you want to achieve while spending your time watching it.

If you think you'll get any knowledge from Michel Bergeron's comments, it's 'cause you just don't get it. It's not the reason he's on air.

By the way, sometimes, it's also a matter of ressources. Just like RDS as less money than TSN. Does it mean you can't get nothing from it? I don't think so. Otherwise, we should close everything that is smaller than something else. That would mean goodbye "Manon tu m'inspires" 'cause no one can beat "Les Anges de la Renovation".