Old
09-23-2008, 01:24 AM
sparkle twin
On the Coooole Train

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Cal O'Reilly- Until he scored in the 2nd I was convinced that he wasn't dressed for the game. Never saw him. At all. Only recall seeing him once after it. Not a good sign. [Stupidity edit: Jones scored that goal... maybe Cal WASN'T dressed? Maybe I need a TV monitor for goals.... I suck.]

As for non-rookie players that were signing, a few thoughts:
5. Someone at the Tootoo table was doing a Rocky impersonation with the hat and gold chain but I got distracted and didn't figure out who it was. He should get razzed for that.
You were correct. Cal O'Reilly was not dressed. He was signing autographs. I think he was at Tootoo's table. Also, I believe the one with the hat at that table was Jed Ortmeyer. I saw him in a hat, but did not see the gold chain. I'm pretty sure they were sitting next to each other.

I didn't see too much of the game. I watched most of the first period and bits and pieces of the rest. I did see the great goal by one of the Santorelli brothers. Partial breakaway from about the circles in, it was sweet.

In the shootout we really only had one shot on goal. The first guy lost the puck and the second guy had it poked away by the goalie.

For anyone who didn't make it, the final score was 3-2 for Atlanta in a SO. Didn't play OT, just straight to the SO. Pickard was in goal in the SO, only allowed the one goal but it was a good shot.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote