View Single Post
Old
09-23-2008, 12:53 PM
JacketsIslesFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrJeff View Post
Yet you yourself admitted you didn't even watch the whole game, that you just saw a few bits and pieces.

Look, there's obviously a reason you're here. Columbus fans don't just hang out on the Rangers board for ***** and giggles. That probably means you either really like the guy, or really dislike him. I doubt someone truly objective would be spending so much time in two separate Zherdev threads arguing against him. Think about it, it makes no sense. You came here for a reason, so if not to bash the guy, then why? To "educate" or "inform" us? Come on...
I'll just speak for myself and say that I'm kind of neutral on Zherdev and that I highly doubt Columbus posters come here to bash Zherdev, but to try to give you Rangers fans some information about him since you all seem very speculative about him. It's really not a big deal, they're just trying to help out (at least that's why I have posted in the past). Just because what they're saying isn't all butterflies and roses doesn't mean they're out to get him. Take it or leave it, but I think you could be less antagonistic.

JacketsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote