View Single Post
Old
09-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Lone Rogue

vCash: 500
i'm gonna be at the game, leaving for Detroit in an hour or so (Gotta get a round of Wii Fit in).

I'd love to see Detroit fall apart tonight. Only Zetterberg out it looks, if we get some serious chemistry from Lats and Lang, and our defence really backs up Carey, I'm going to be happy. I have a feeling it'll be a very, very tough game, but most Montreal/Detroit games are tough to watch. I'm just happy to be seeing the Habs for the first time (I've seen players play in Junior or College but never the Habs).

I'll be wearing my only Montreal Canadiens jersey to the game, which fit me when I was 12 years old haha. It's got my name on the back and is number 26 (Rucinsky wore 26 and was Damphousse's left winger, so since I always wanted be on Vinnie's left wing, I wear 26) so if anyone is going and will see me, be sure to say hi.

I'm hoping for the best. Anyone calling us out of this already needs their head checked. A good effort is what I want. If we keep this close, even if it has a lot to do with the Wings defensive style, I'm going to be very happy. This is a serious litmus test, even if its a pre-season game. Can we show heart without Koivu? Can we score on the PP without Kovalev? I'm pumped.