View Single Post
Old
09-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Millions Livio

vCash: 500
Name: Josh
Age you act: Age is not a gauge for maturity and character.
Sex: Male
Birthplace: Dayton, Ohio
Where you live: Dayton, Ohio
Places I've lived: Dayton, Ohio (boring life)
Nationality: German/Italian
Height: 5,8
Weight: 140
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Blue
Job: Aspiring director and writer, I also do freelance design work.
How you became a Jackets' fan: Played/watched hockey all my life, my father and I went to opening night and I've been a fan ever since.
Favorite Jackets' Player: Nash
Favorite NON Jackets' Player: Zherdev
Player you'd most like to spend time with: Pascal
Most Obsessive/Strangest Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir) you own: Not really my thing, but I do have about 15 white Blue Jackets shirts I've bamboozled into getting for free over the years that I wear around the house.
College Attending: I've got a few film schools in mind, finalizing that decision.
Video Game Systems Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Neo Geo, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Game Gear, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Playstation, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC.
Favorite Game(s): As of now: NHL 09, Halo, GTA IV, Silent Hill series, tons of old school games, and perhaps soon to be Dead Space (looks amazing).
Music You Listen To: Industrial, classical, smooth jazz, classic rock, dark ambient, etc. Bands: Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Queen, Dark Tranquillity, Shrio Sagisu, Lustmord, J.S. Bach, Beethoven, Prince, etc.
Favorite Movie(s): Pretty much anything made by Stanley Kubrick (2001: A Space Odyssey), Ingmar Bergman (The Seventh Seal), Alfred Hitchcock (North By Northwest), Hideaki Anno (End of Evangelion), David Lynch (Eraserhead), Martin Scorsese (Taxi Driver) and Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight, Memento).
Favorite Food: Japanese and Italian
Favorite TV Show: Neon Genesis Evangelion, House, Lost, Cowboy Bebop, etc
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Jackets third, a few Dayton Bombers, an old Penguins and tons of Dayton Gems from back when I used to play.

Millions Livio is offline   Reply With Quote