View Single Post
Old
09-25-2008, 05:13 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

vCash: 500
I have two comments to make regarding two of Reap's previous posts in this thread.

Reap made a post earlier in the thread saying something like "Boyle's got to fight right there". Can anyone elaborate on what happened? My comment on the situation is perhaps it's not only the turnover but also Boyle not dropping the gloves when he should. The identity of this team is changing into one that revolves around hitting, defensive commitment and sticking up for both teammates and yourself...can't be having a monster like Boyle that hasn't proven anything in this league shying away from confrontation.

The second comment I have has to do with the post about all the impressive rookies staying here and the others playing last night. We already established that Simmonds played so that gets debunked a little bit, but the reason for last night's roster is very simple. Terry Murray didn't coach any of the rookies (by rookies I mean the non-AHL guys) that played last night because they played in St. Louis. Obviously Murray wants to see these guys in person so they got the nod last night. Bank on Moller and Hickey playing on Saturday night; possibly Voinov as well. This is, of course, barring any cuts beforehand.