View Single Post
Old
09-26-2008, 09:12 AM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing View Post
I have two comments to make regarding two of Reap's previous posts in this thread.

Reap made a post earlier in the thread saying something like "Boyle's got to fight right there". Can anyone elaborate on what happened? My comment on the situation is perhaps it's not only the turnover but also Boyle not dropping the gloves when he should. The identity of this team is changing into one that revolves around hitting, defensive commitment and sticking up for both teammates and yourself...can't be having a monster like Boyle that hasn't proven anything in this league shying away from confrontation.

If I remember right there was a scuffle after Boyle's highstick and he had the chance to get one of their guys off the ice when they came after him. You already know you're going off the ice, take one of them with you. Just didn't seem to fit in with the the rest of the mentality that the Kings have been doing so far this preseason. Last preseason he threw down with Lappy, he's still gotta show that kind of stuff.