View Single Post
Old
09-28-2008, 01:44 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Good first period. Pathetic second period. Good third period.

I say Grant and Gratton won their fights. Gratton easily, Grant I give the edge to since I think he landed more.

Pihlstrom's goal was funny. He just stood next to the goalie, the puck came to him and when the goalie moved Pihlstrom just tucked the puck under his pads very nonchalantly.

Weber says thanks Boll for being stupid and taking such an obvious elbowing penalty for Weber to score on.

I give their goalie credit on the 5 on 3 we had. We fired at least 3 good shots on goal and he made some good saves. Our PP there looked decent, we passed and took shots on goal, got the rebounds. Overall the PP had flashes of good. Webers shot looks better than last year. PK looked strong again.

Too many penalties again in the second period. We played PK over half the period.

Erat made a great play on defense, he disrupted a pass towards the net and cleared the guy out of the crease.

Hornqvist played defense...much better than that russian guy we had one time.

I had tickets down in 104 and I thought this would be great in the second period when the Preds come down and shoot and score. How pathetic that they didn't even get ONE SHOT ON GOAL!! And only had one PP to even work with.

Last edited by sparkle twin: 09-28-2008 at 02:10 AM.
sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote