View Single Post
Old
09-30-2008, 11:47 PM
hogtownhabsfan*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rogue View Post
Pacioretty was actually better in this game than the NCAA game I watched him. I'm sure there was a Kovalev bump there.

That said, its getting pretty irritating to hear Latendresse vs. Pacioretty. Pacioretty would not be taking Lats spot. He would be taking a spot occupied by either Steve Begin or Tom Kostopolous. Get that through your heads!

This is the only reason I jump into these MaxiPad threads and drop anvils on peoples heads. Why in the blazes of hell would you want to lose Guillaume Latendresse to bring up MaxiPad, but keep Begin or Kostopolous!? Absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, we're running into the same situation that we ran into in Gui's rookie year. Let Max play in the AHL for a year and come up on fire. Make him say to himself, "I was damn good, but yeah, I could be even better."

Enough. Said.
The sad thing is that the people who want to bring up Max and lose Lats are the same ones who wanted to bring up Lats as a youngster and now blame bringing him up too early as the main problem with his development.

hogtownhabsfan* is offline   Reply With Quote