Thread: Guys...
View Single Post
Old
06-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Thomas

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Thomas
I think there are too many ifs to know how well our team can do next season. There will be two top 6 roles to fill, and im hoping Kovalev will be back to fill one of them. The hole on the second line looks unpredictable right now, I'd guess players like Hossa and Dagenais will be fighting for it. I think it really comes down to finishing off the duo's we currently have in the line up. Our defense looks pretty good, though I would like a big bodied FA to fill Bouillon's role. Our goaltending has been dealt with in the past few days, so its down to the forward. The four duo's that will probably be playing together next season will be Koivu-Zednik, Ryder-Ribeiro, Bonk-Bulis and Begin-Ward. Its up to the rest of our players to win the rest of the spots. There are quite a few prospects that could fill them, but hard to project how Kastsitsyn, Perezhogin, Higgins, Plekanec etc will do in camp.

If everything in Gainey's plan falls in place I think we will be in a good situation to be a force in the east, depending on Theodore's play mostly.

Since everyone else is throwing out their lines, I guess I will:

Zednik - Koivu - Kovalev
Hossa - Ribeiro - Ryder
Bulis - Bonk - Sunny/Lappy
Begin - Higgins - Ward
Dagenais, Plekanec

Markov - Rivet
Souray - Komisarek
Bouillon - Brisebois
Hainsey

Theo
Garon