View Single Post
Old
10-01-2008, 11:16 PM
znk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCityIsHockey View Post
Oh for the love of...

Grow thicker skin. Seriously. I'm tired of fans, whether they be fans of this team or other teams, acting so shocked or appalled at booing and jeering by fans at hockey games.

It's called atmosphere. I'm willing to bet that Ryder won't go back to his hotel room and cry himself to sleep, so why should you be so offended? Were you expecting a delegation of fans to come out to the ice and present a "Thanks for the goals!" Hall-mark card? It's a business, he signed with another team, and the fans are having some fun.

And this may alarm you, but when Cristobal Huet (likely) comes to the Bell Center March 31st with the Blackhawks, the fans will boo him too. I know, outrageous right? I'll give him a call, lest he actually show up and suffer major ego bruising.
I'm tired of idiots making me pass as an idiot with them. If you are an idiot be an idiot on your own...dont drag others along with you. Plain and simple.

That guy scored many key goals for us....he was a key part of the 5 goal comeback game. The least we could do is show our appreciation for those moments on his first game back. Then if you want to boo him...fine.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote