Thread: Three more cuts
View Single Post
Old
10-02-2008, 09:56 AM
otto bond

vCash: 500
From what I have seen(bits and pieces of games, highlights) and read, this team is deep.
You got 10 + player in the system that could play on the top 3 line. At least 8 players that could play on the 4th line. We have 3 D-man for top pairing(missing one) and like 4 guys for the 3rd pairing. Price and Halak(probably a #1 on an other team that has no Brodeur,Kipper, Nabokov,Luongo),Denis and Dejardais(I was impress) in net, I believe we are set there.

How do we get that 4th D-man? Who would be a good fit?Here is my top five to target. Not that they are being shop but there where talk about maybe moving.

1.Shea Weber. Big right handed. Would be nice next to Hammer

2.Kevin Bieska. Also right handed Had a bad injury but still a good add

3.Jay Bow. Should be my #1 but with the price tag on him and I'm pretty sure he plays left side.

4.Pavel Kubina This one could be a diamond. Let me explain. Same country of Hammer. Shots right, big and experience and won the cup. Puck moving d-man. My biggest herk is his salary. Also would cost to much to get in a trade.

5.Kaberle.S hots left and could maybe be set up on the pp ala Streit. I believe he is skilled enough for him to play on the right side.

Those choice where bass on my opinion to fill in that right side next to Hammer.
O'Byrne is a big question mark at this time. Does Bob wait a bit or all the season?
Before dead line would perhaps be the best time.

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote