View Single Post
Old
10-03-2008, 04:15 AM
mmitchell19

vCash: 500
Wisconsin Comments / Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidBadger View Post
This one I can field Mitchell needs to break out as well as use his formidable size or Chris Hickey will be getting the minutes instead. My gut tells me Patrick Johnson will have a huge year, maybe lead the team in scoring, after making a favorable impression at the Habs prospect camp. I also think Derek Stepan will be an impact player his 1st year.

I feel pretty good about the offensive depth and look for McDonagh and Smith to assert themselves on the backline this year and I won't be shocked to see Gudmundson challenge Connelly for starting Goalie. It'll be a great year if the players jibe together.
My Blues tangled with the Maple Leafs twice during the preseason, and the vibe I got from Leafs message boards was that J. Mitchell was looking good for them as a 4th-line option. Take that for whatever it's worth.

Also, out of curiosity...did Travis Erstad's decision to play at UW-Stevens Point even register on the UW-Madison radar for the upcoming season? It caused a mini-furor among the Blues' faithful.

mmitchell19 is offline   Reply With Quote