Old
10-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Sauer View Post
Just wait 'til a Habs/Leafs game.
We've all suspected that he doesn't like the Habs, christ, the guy coached the Bruins and cheers on the Leafs, all he's missing is a Nordiques jersey....oh the irony that would cause, if anything the world might implode.
It's nice to see him say some positive things about the Habs outside of a Habs game, I could really care less about how he feels about this team, because we sure as **** never heard him talk much about the Habs during Coach's Corner on HNIC.
It's just another guy giving props where it's due. Don't read too much into it.
Actually I've had a lot of conversations with DC over the past few years. I wouldn't call him a Habs fan, but he does have a lot of respect for the Habs and their tradition.

As for his intelligence when it comes to hockey. I'm not going to try and change how anyone thinks about him. But let me just say, if you are only making your judgements from his 5 minute rants on Coach's Corner. You're only getting to see the tip of the iceberg.