View Single Post
Old
10-03-2008, 03:45 PM
CH4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox View Post
One thing about HF Boards, it really paints a picture for you of the fanbases for each club, and I have to say, it's been a real eye-opener here in terms of Canadiens fans.

Sure, there's lots of passionate fans, but I'm constantly amazed at how many truly clueless fans there are here as well.

To dismiss the efforts of Michael Ryder, who worked his way through the clubs system, played well in the American league then busted his ass and made the team out of camp when nobody expected him to do so, then promptly became a 30-goal scorer in the NHL is nothing short of ignorant.

I would seriously call into question your knowledge of the game and of the Canadiens if you have an issue with his time here in Montreal. And what exactly was your issue with his "attitude" last year? I'd love to hear this one.

By the way, the last sentence of your post couldn't be more ironic.
OK; First, I have never been a fan of him, just like Pierre Dagenais, he is a guy that have a wrist shot, that is all, can't skate, can't pass, can't play in is own zone. A one dimensional player. From the beginning I hated him. So I did with dagenais, who could also had became a 30 goal scorer given the chance Ryder had.

You would love to hear my issue?

here it is: The guy didn't score anymore, then got benched, then got put in the stands.

Have you ever saw an interview where he looked mad, pissed, even frustrated of his performances? no, never said I am going to work my ass off that slump, doing extra practice etc... Always said things like: it's going to come back, I'm not lucky etc...

Smiling after a loss piss me off

Smiling in the press box when we are loosing piss me off even more.
that is, IMO, his attitude problem.

Oh yeah I'm a clueless and ignorant fan that don't know his hockey that played 2 years junior AAA.

You see, that is how you give you point/ideas/thoughs without insulting directly and freely another poster that you never seen and don't know anything about.

Sorry if the english is bad I loose my second language when I'm pissed.

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote