View Single Post
Old
10-04-2008, 03:50 PM
znk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH4THECUP View Post
OK; First, I have never been a fan of him, just like Pierre Dagenais, he is a guy that have a wrist shot, that is all, can't skate, can't pass, can't play in is own zone. A one dimensional player. From the beginning I hated him. So I did with dagenais, who could also had became a 30 goal scorer given the chance Ryder had.

You would love to hear my issue?

here it is: The guy didn't score anymore, then got benched, then got put in the stands.

Have you ever saw an interview where he looked mad, pissed, even frustrated of his performances? no, never said I am going to work my ass off that slump, doing extra practice etc... Always said things like: it's going to come back, I'm not lucky etc...

Smiling after a loss piss me off

Smiling in the press box when we are loosing piss me off even more.
that is, IMO, his attitude problem.

Oh yeah I'm a clueless and ignorant fan that don't know his hockey that played 2 years junior AAA.

You see, that is how you give you point/ideas/thoughs without insulting directly and freely another poster that you never seen and don't know anything about.

Sorry if the english is bad I loose my second language when I'm pissed.

Wow....You are pissed because isntead of making a scene in the media he kept it inside the team? Tried to keep it cool so not to distract his team mates or put his coach in a bad place. That pissed you off? Awesome....Makes total sense to me....I get so pissed off to when a guy doesnt act like an ******* and puts the team's concerns ahead of his....That's so unselfish...we dont need that kind of team player here!

znk is offline   Reply With Quote