View Single Post
Old
10-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
I am not crapping on him, I've seen him play and he isn't even remotely good enough to play in the NHL, ever.

I've written it several times and on each occasion people have called me out for it.

We got plenty of kids who get a shot, and I am just saying that Z isn't one of them. Neither is Carl Hagelin really... (but he could atleast grow some)
I'm not calling you out for it, I just find it strange you don't feel he can improve the other aspects of his game after not even a quater season into his pro career. You don't think he is good enough to play in the NHL EVER. Thats fine, thats your opinion. I'm just saying it's not the popular one. Jan Mursak who was his team mate said nice things about him I remember, and our scouts obviously like him, he seems like a Rockstrom pick. Obviously management likes him since they gave him the ELC. I just think you see his size and get turned off.

His numbers really improved in the OHL last year 70 points from 43. I see improvement for sure. 2 gp for the Pack, yean no goals but one assist. This to me isn't that bad for a guy his age and size. Also he had a great traverse city tourny two years ago, not so great this year though.

Again i'm hopiing for a Prucha type player to happen with Zaborsky.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote