View Single Post
Old
10-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Levitate

vCash: 500
Just got a chance to watch all of Sunday's game...

For one, I can't quite see why people are bashing Dawes. He played quite well. Got several real good chances, skated hard, looked good out there. That line looks like it's still finding itself a bit, but if it does, it should be good. Dawes was involved and played well.

Second, the Korpikoski line looks good and seems like they're just inches away from a goal. They may be a bit more of an energy line, but they all know how to get into good position to be a scoring threat. I think Prucha still looks good out there, despite not scoring. He's getting into position, he's getting some chances, he just needs to keep it up. Korpikoski continues to use his skating to make things happen, but I'd like to see him shooting some more. That may be because he's playing center, I'm not sure.

In general, if the Rangers can continue to play like this against most teams in the league, they'll have a chance to do real well this year. It's mainly the puck control, quick skating, and relentless attitude. Keep that up and things will go well. The Rangers being a very well conditioned team will help too

Levitate is online now   Reply With Quote