View Single Post
Old
10-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
I would really like to know the percentage of users who replied to this thread that actually have read the articles. I'm pretty sure that most reply are based on automatic generalizations.
I totally did. And it's nothing more than what he repeats on the radio almost every single day. If he would've won against the Wild and gave a hell of a show, would he then have wrote that article? Great show or bad show, are the ticket prices the same? Who cares if it was good or not? To prove a point, he was waiting for something like that to happen and he did. There's a demand for the Habs right now. That's how it is. You don't like it. You don't go. Habs are doing more than enough in the community right now, strangely Tremblay rarely talks about that. But then when it comes to beer and tickets, it's a big ripoff? Who is Gillett ripping off the most really? The guys who have bought season tickets? I guess those guys cannot afford to pay a little more for preseason games do they????

Guess what's going to be Tremblay's next subject? Gillett-Evernham just announced that Carpentier is no longer their driver......Another Gillett bashing coming up in a newspaper near you....

Last edited by Whitesnake: 10-07-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote