View Single Post
Old
10-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan View Post
Are you talking about sophomore jinx or bellow-par seasons by some of our players? I'm not worried about sophomore jinx because we don't have many second year players who can really huet the team exept Price.

Sergei did well, but was not the important peice of our line-up. He didn't rack up the points either, despite doing quite well for a rookie. If indeed he plays way bellow expectations, we'll be able to send him down and re-call a hot player.

O'Byrne is still too green to have a sophomore jinx. He's still learning, and he's in the same situation than Sergei.

As for Price, I don't expect anything less than a good season. He's serious about his career and wants to prove some people wrong after his bellow-par performance in the last playoffs.

As for a meltdown from certain players, I'm not too worried. We have so much depth so I think we're safe. Also, we're not a one man team. We have a few great offensive players, and a few sub-par offensive players. If one line can't do the job for a few nights, another one will take over. That's the beauty of running three offensive line!
A.Kost could have a sophomore jinx and it coulllllllld hurt

PS. Huet the team.. is that a new verb? to let in soft goals in the 3rd?

Pierre Dagenais is offline   Reply With Quote