View Single Post
Old
10-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Stepan Razor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags225 View Post
Singin you know I don't want Prucha on this team. I would love to see him traded, and I feel like he is a waste of cap space. But he still has more potential than Voros. and the fact of the matter is that the team one both games in Prague, and they looked real good. Why tamper w/ something that worked? I think we should keep the same lineup in until we lose.
No. He doesn't, not on that line anyway. Any semblance of the game Prucha used to play in 05'-06' is gone. He used to fearlessly skate into traffic while using his small stature to maneuver in and out of tight spaces. He would get rocked constantly, and keep going back to the high traffic zones. Now he plays a perimeter game in the offensive zone and is constantly pushed to the outside, but doesn't have enough speed to counter it. This is not what a line of Dubinsky and Zherdev needs as a compliment. While Voros might not be the answer, I think a guy that has the ability to generate traffic in the slot will be a lot more valuable on this line than a finesse two-way forward like Prucha.

Stepan Razor is offline   Reply With Quote