View Single Post
Old
10-10-2008, 09:28 PM
HamrlikTheStud*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Yes, from a goalie standpoint, we always suspect the second shooter is going to do the exact same thing, because, you know, they're the same person and have the same tendencies.

Blaming this on Price? Weird, since our shootout attempts were weak and we couldn't finish a million sure-goals.

I do agree... I had a bad feeling for tonight anyway... We have played an ok game from the 2nd period. We just missed way too many open nets.

OT - I have chills every single time I watch this "Is this the year?" ad.
  1. Tanguay is going to need some adaptation, but I don't think he'll fit with Koivu. Lang could complement him well though.
  2. Latendresse is by far more physical... More speedy, more solid on his skates, but needs to drive the net even more.
  3. Koivu... I'm not going to talk about him. Let's say he didn't seem to want to ruin Rivet's first game as a captain.
  4. Kovalev... Amazing as usual. Missed a couple of GREAT chances, but it will come along.
  5. A. Kostitsyn... Didn't see him much tonight, but played OK...
  6. Plekanec... Wasn't the most visible player.
  7. Lang... WOW! This guy has some good hands. Had his post gone in...
  8. S. Kostitsyn... Decent. Played better than in preseason, but still, IMO, doesn't seems consistently ready.
  9. Kostopoulos... I want this guy IN the lineup. He makes things happen shift after shift.
  10. Bégin... Great energy, but this guy just gets too emotitional sometimes... Then he makes mistakes.
  11. Lapierre... Great game as far as I'm concerned. Great hustle.
  12. Dandenault... is Dandenault... decent, but doesn't add anything to this team.
  13. Komisarek... played shaky in the beginning but was getting better, especially in the third.
  14. Markov... Great game.
  15. Hamrlik... Great game.
  16. O'Byrne... Great game.
  17. Gorges... His own self.
  18. Brisebois...
  19. Price... Great game. Was sharp, and both shutout goals were just perfect. Rollie will fix it.