View Single Post
Old
06-30-2004, 03:31 PM
crossxcheck

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Not bad, but I'm hoping for someone to take Arkhipov's place. Not sure who though.

Walker - Legwand - Sullivan
Erat - XXX - Hartnell
Orszagh - Johnson - Hall
McKenzie - Gamache - Pivko

Arkhipov can fill the XXX spot if he has an inspired camp. And Hall can potentially move into the XXX spot if need be. If so, Pivko would move in to Hall's spot and someone like Upshall would likely be called up. I would say Haydar, but I don't want him on the same line as Gamache on the NHL level. That would scare the hell out of me. Too much chance that the other team could throw their big line (i.e. Forsberg, Bertuzzi, Thornton) out there and those two would be caught out with a not so fleet a foot McKenzie.

As for defense, I personally would like to see this...

Eaton - Hamhuis
Timonen - Hnidy
Zidlicky - Mukhachev
I think Mukhachev is probably the most likely candidate to fill the 6th d-man spot. I completely forgot about him.

I also think that hartnell is ready for 2nd line duties. He would have been our #1 goal scorer this past year if not for injuries. I also like your lines because each line has some size and grit. Crap, I'll just be happy if we have hockey next season.