Old
10-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Pope Pogo II

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Pope Pogo II Send a message via Yahoo to Pope Pogo II
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELab2 View Post
What the hell does that mean?

Ok so it's a sideways move, I can agree with that. But your saying you wouldn't make a step up but you take a step sideways. That's retarded. You think Burns is good because he plays in a good defensive system? Your not impressed with Bouwmeester? Voracek was good in his debut and that makes him proven?

Maybe you ought to get back wearing your red Prada loafers and praying because you aren't doing to well with the whole hockey talk thing
No I did not say Voracek was proven. It was his first game. All I said was he did not disappoint, meaning, he played the way I expected him to, of course he wont do it every night because no player is completely amazing every night. Burns IS good, however like I said, he already plays in a good system.

Let me cut to the chase. The only way I trade one of the top prospects in hockey for Bouwmeester or Burns, is if I am the Lightning, and I have JVR. We are not that hard up for D, and we have guys like Nodl, Maroon, Giroux I'd rather move than JVR.

I am curious as to why you have been all over my case since I picked Voracek as my top 3. I am not a GM of an actual NHL team, you know, you can relax a little bit.

Pope Pogo II is offline   Reply With Quote