View Single Post
Old
10-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Mess
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML4ever View Post
I like this line too. Very speedy and skilled.

I agree with Joey Hoser. I don't like the Poni - Antro - Blake line too much. Obviously with Antro being our best forward and Blake our best (proven) goal scorer it should be a great line, but I don't think it will work out.
I agree Poni has hands of stone .. I like Antropov, but he looks really out of place on our speedy team now, and Blake is plug plain and simply, and only here because no one wants him because of his age,play, and his contract.

I use to have over 1/2 a team I didn't like last year but now thanks to Cliff its really down to only a few and Blake is one of those guys I can't wait until he is removed. Having a 35 year old spare part playing on the top PP unit is annoying when our younger players would be better suited in terms of development to get that opportunity.. I hope its only a matter of time until Kulemin plays the PP and Blake is nailed to the bench during that time.. Blake is nothing more then a sad daily reminder of a desperation act of a previous unpleasant time in Leafland.

Maybe at the trade deadline all 3 will be moved (if possible) and thus giving them the ATOI now acceptable as it may increase their trade value when that time arises..