View Single Post
Old
10-12-2008, 01:03 AM
Mcfly11

vCash: 500
I've got to say I'm most pleasantly surprised by Lang. I knew he'd be a relatively solid pickup, but in my opinion he's been far more than solid. He and SK are making things happen offensively, even with Kostopolous as a linemate. I love Kosto, because he always give 110%, but he's far from an offensive dynamo.

I'm not sure what i want to see when Higgins gets back....a Higgins-Koivu-Tanguay / S. Kostitsyn-Lang-Lats line combo, or a Lats-Koivu-Tanguay / S. Kostitsyn-Lang-Higgins combo. I love that we have great options for 3 offensive lines!! Its the first time I've been this excited to watch the Habs since i was 7 years old watching the '93 playoff run.

Also, I'm happy to see Halak play a solid game, and it's good to see Tanguay tally a few points! I think once Tanguay gets some confidence with the Habs under his belt, he'll be an enormous asset....the guy has unreal offensive talent...I've been a huge fan of his since he played with the Mooseheads in Halifax.

BTW this is my first post! I'm a 3 year reader, but just decided to join last week because I was ridiculously excited about this year's edition of the Habs. Cheers to a great season, and one hell of an exciting team to watch!

Mcfly11 is offline   Reply With Quote