View Single Post
Old
10-12-2008, 01:22 PM
EazyB97

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo View Post
Maybe im wrong, but that doesnt change the fact that what he did was downright embarassing. If I was on the other team I would be wondering why he is so happy. When you score to make it 5-1 and you cheer, you're only happy you got a goal.
I agree. Something I wouldn't have done and don't like, but it's the first time he's done it here. It's also something many fans would've loved had it been a Mayers or other newcomer doing (Grabovski) to illustrate their "relentless heart". Either way, regardless of who did it, it shouldn't have been done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
I think we would have done a little better with Hollweg in. Or at the very least, things would have been more interesting.

Considering there was a lot of hype this off-season about this team beating the snot out of teams (and not beating them in the goal department), I haven't seen much of it yet. This team looks weaker than last seasons team.
Hollweg would've run people, I agree. It may have been an even more lopsided score because of him, but he would've been taking dangerous runs at the Habs. At least the hits from behind would've been an eye for an eye. I'm still incredibly pissed nobody runs at Komisarek. He's a coward and loves to run players from behind. Mayers should've grabbed him after the Moore incident.