View Single Post
Old
10-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Maxpac

vCash: 500
Our bottom forwards

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE PESSIMIST ABOUT THE TEAM IN GENERAL, I'M JUST DISCUSSING SOMETHING WE CAN BE EVEN BETTER AT

Yesterday was really an awesome game to watch with ALOT of high points, i can't imgame how our offense will look like once Higgins plays with Lang and S.Kost and that we get 3 full offensive lines. Being the Devil's advocate, with an 82 games season, we will need a much better support from our 4th line.

I'm sorry but the Bégin-Lappierre-Dandenault line was terrible to watch, they weren't brigning any energy whatsoever, they were below average defensively, barely no hits, all 3 refused to pass the puck yesterday, playing that useless ''dump the puck and chase it game only to be beaten by the defensmen''. Why isn't Chipchura playing when he brings more offense that the 3 put together, It's not like they bring leadership in the locker room or any specific need on the ice. I know that Laraque wil change the line alot, but please Carbo do something, Our 4th line should be able to bring alot since we have 3 offensive lines. Kyle Chipchura has to be part of the team soon and Max Lappierre has to play at wing because it's not working as a center

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote