View Single Post
Old
10-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Probert Owns You View Post
Well, Michigan started their year with a weekend sweep at St. Lawrence. Interestingly, Sauer and Hogan split duties in the net. I am completely okay with the idea of Hogan being the starter for the Maize and Blue... I am not the most confident in Sauer.

Unfortunately, Mark Mitera went down on Friday night and had an MRI on his knee. He is the captain and the only real veteran leader on the team. Hopefully, it's nothing too serious.

GO BLUE!
Bob: Bummer about Mitera. I heard he's going to be out for awhile. I caught about half of last night's game on the NHL Network this morning. Of what I saw, SLU played a heckuva third period, but that Palushaj goal (OMG, are you kidding me?!) was just sick and pretty much sealed the deal for UM. Now you may disagree with me on this one, but Drewiske's goal should've counted. SLU got robbed on that one. The puck clearly went over the goal line before the whistle blew. And it bounced off of Summers' knee (the way he leg was moving it kind of looked like he kicked it in with his knee).

I liked what I saw in Hogie and I think Red will be putting him in some more games this season.

Also, really loved watching Czarnik. That kid has got some nice hands on him.

Oilers Chick is offline   Reply With Quote