Thread: A power Forward
View Single Post
Old
10-13-2008, 01:50 PM
PavelBure9

vCash: 500
A power Forward

This is obviously something we have been lacking for a very long time now. However, I think there are two players who could fill that role, Alexei Ponikarovsky or Nik Antropov. I believe we have a trade proposal....

We get: One of those two players,

Toronto get: Prucha/Dawes/Callahan/Sjostrom/Frische,two of our small, young talented fowards

The way I see it, We get someone to play anywhere from the third line such as maybe a Callahan-Korpikoski-Antropov/Ponikarovsky line, or maybe even on the 1st line to help Gomez, so maybe we can have a Naslund-Gomez-Antropov line and maybe send Korpi to the minors and regain the Dawes-Drury-Callahan line that worked last year.

The leafs need young talented players. Prucha can be one if he finds the right home. So can either of all those players. I think to be successful, we have to have on each line a sniper, playmaker, and big body o at least on the 1st 2 scoring lines. Look at what the Zherdev-Dubi-Voros line has done so far. Imagine what could happen to have two of those kind of lines.

Thoughts?

BTW: I love Prucha, one of my fav players but he needs playing time and he's not getting it on the Rangers

My lines would be

Naslund-Gomez-Drury/Antropov/Ponikarovsky
Zherdev-Dubinsky-Voros
Dawes/Prucha/Frische/Callahan-Drury/Korpikoski-Antropov/Ponikarovsky
Sjostrom-Betts-Orr

PavelBure9 is offline   Reply With Quote