View Single Post
Old
10-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Toro

vCash: 500
Hey, i missed the first 8 minutes of the 1st. Turkey dinner at mom and dads MMMNNNN.

anyway, first of all, Lapierre is a winger trying to play center in my books. He can skate like the wind, forecheck great and back check. He can not playmake at all!! He does not pass ever, and he always has a useless shot from far away. If he gets close to the net and then gets the puck or brings it to the net from the corner or behind the net he can be effective but he can not pass. If he attempts to pass for some reason it will be a bad pass and ruin the play. I like laps on this team and i think he should play every game, just not as the 4th center.

Enter Chipchura. If Chips does not play vs the bruins on Wednesday then i will be very very surprised. I will go as far as saying that Carbo is making a very big mistake and will have to eventually put Chips there anyway. He is just wasting time and using Laps wrong and not letting him excell in a role, as a winger.

This is the hate of some posters i believe. Laps played good, its just that he didn't do what a center should with the puck.

Last edited by Toro: 10-13-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote