View Single Post
Old
10-14-2008, 12:02 AM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliash View Post
So.. where are those ice girls pictures..
I was so mad when the second period was over because that was the only time i seen him. I realized i had not taken a pic of him doing his thing with the ice girls and i was kind of mad because it would of been much better to have pics to go with the story. Just think of it as the opposite of what Biron is doing in that pic of Biron. Price's head was clearly jerking back and forth. Price is the man i always root for him. I was starting to think this was the reason he let up the 2 goals in the second period Because down the other end which where he was in the 1st and 3rd, there was an ice girl and an ice guy ahaha.

and yes the camera is HORRIBLE. It was from my T Mobile Sidekick phone ,the camera is very bad on it. I forgot to bring a digital camera.

Let me mention something else to. I sat around 6 Habs fans and they were very very cool people especially the one guy. I talked to him for a bit and he said he came to Philly with his family from Montreal. He also said he hated the Flyers with a passion to ( i don't blame him ). Then when the game was over as i was walking out into the parking lot i seen another group of Habs fans and i started up an Olay Olay chant. It was great. I had a very good time.

Good luck the rest of the season Habs.

Last edited by John Cena*: 10-14-2008 at 01:06 AM.
John Cena* is offline   Reply With Quote