View Single Post
Old
10-14-2008, 12:25 PM
BJCOLLINS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel View Post
Playing with Lang on one of the hottest lines in the league is being tossed under the bus? Hoo-kay.

If Higgins scores 2 with Lang, you'll magically forget you mentioned this.

If the sky was green, we wouldn't know when to stop mowing.

If, if, if. Higgins looked his best when paired with Plekanec but they're not going back together for a while. What do you do? Shrug your shoulders and piss in your shoe.

This is a Daniel Bigras argument. Nobody is being hurt by the status quo, yet people find it either 'dishonourable', or detrimental to the Habs. Both line variations are fine, but as I see it, the 2nd line would be better if left as-is.

I really like Higgins, but he was inconsistent the past 2 years, and never secured himself a top 6 spot on this, the most offensive team in the league.
you missed my point.........
Carbo, Muller are old school. IMHO, they played for many years living through injuries where they didn't have to worry about the coaching staff throwing them under the bus when they returned to the lineup, they will respect this rule and keep the locker room honest.
........point: most teams will tell the injured player "get well" and "your spot will be here when your able to play".

read though the thread.....I've said Lang and SK74 are doing great. whoever takes Dandys spot will make that line even more dangerous. Lats would make that line more talented as would Higgins.

your right Pleks played well with Higgins but thats not the point. Hell Ribs and Ryder played well with Pleks.

Whatever it's like I said earlier "great problem to have".

BJCOLLINS is offline   Reply With Quote