Thread: Naslund..
View Single Post
Old
10-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Staalwart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
It's going to take a little adjustment for all of them to really mesh together, but like most others, I'm not too worried about it considering the secondary scoring we're getting.

I don't think teams will start keying in on the PlayStation line just yet. The Naslund/Gomez/Drury line just has too much talent to be given a longer leash. I think the first team to focus on the 2nd line with their top checking/top pairing will be in trouble. We have a very good attack across the board, and the defense and goaltending to back it up. Things are looking bright.
I agree 100% with what you said about keying line two being dangerous in potentially giving line one a big shot and etc. I don't really agree with the idea that line two is secondary scoring however. At least IMO, our top two lines are our "primary scoring" the bottom two are secondary scoring, with goals from Orr or Betts just being a flat out bonus. That being said, that doesn't change that fact that as you said, we have good depth, and as the season goes along, we will prove to have a line up that is a threat from top to bottom. LGR!

Staalwart is offline   Reply With Quote