View Single Post
Old
10-14-2008, 01:48 PM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
is Begin out for sure...?

- his minutes in pk droped.
- he takes dumb penalties.
- Hasn't been dangerous, something we can now ask from our 4th line.
- clears the puck in a very dumb fashion, causing tons of icing calls.

I love begin, and I really would love him to keep playing because I know he would die for that team ... and that's something that places him in a special group of players... despite his lucky goal last game, one can honestly see him in the press box, though.

cuts will depend on a lot of things... my personnal choice would be to give begin a start in division games such as boston and toronto ... when you just know he's going to give you that mean , aggressive , clean hit on a 4th line .

I honestly think kostopoulos, lapierre, and GL are going to start, meaning begin and dandy are out... brisebois as well, with bouillon going in. But a home opener at the bell center could change carbo's decisions.

I personally think lapierre needs to play a lot better. I hope that when laraque comes, it will force him to elevate his game... right now, I even think dandy outplayed him and begin... and for the home opener, I still think lapierre needs to play... but I think if we would still have played a game or two on the road, chipchura would have gotten a start instead of him.

Last edited by THE HOFF: 10-14-2008 at 01:56 PM.
THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote