Thread: News Article: Flyers trade for Andrew Alberts
View Single Post
Old
10-14-2008, 05:46 PM
phlocky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedjpd View Post
I think this is why Hatcher was so invaluable. He made Coburn. If the reports of him skating are true, I'm actually not too upset if he can make a return.

Eminger should be paired with Hatcher (if he returns) on the third pairing. Everybody else should be dumped.

Timonen-Parent
Coburn-Jones
Eminger-Hatcher
Kukks

Sbisa back to junior (even if I do think he's ready now) I don't always believe the best course of action is to send a young player back.

In fact, it might be worse to send him back after he's shown he's better than what we have.
The Flyers have said that Hatcher is NOT skating yet so rule him out. I do agree that Hatcher was a HUGE part of Coburns developement at the beginning of last year and that Timonen finished the job. By all accounts out of Washington, Eminger actually played pretty decent when he was paired with a veteran dman to lead him and that's why I advocate pairing him with Timonen. I agree with who we have now that Sbisa needs to be sent down unless he plays so well the next 7 games that he makes it impossible for us to do so.

phlocky is offline   Reply With Quote