View Single Post
Old
10-14-2008, 09:35 PM
ChuckyToGally
Former Carey Roy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
A tempting offer. Latendresse gives us a solid middle six powerforward which we had hoped for in Ryan Jones, but he's not quite NHL-ready. Weber is going to be a VERY good defenseman, and Carle probably will be as well.

That said, I tend to agree with Enoch in that the Preds will just hang on to Radulov's rights and hope he comes back.
What? He is actually a top 9 forward on a team loaded with guys like AKostitsyn, Plekanec, Kovalev, Tanguay, Koivu, Higgins, SKostitsyn and Lang. He is only 21 and he is at his third NHL season. At the very least, he will score 20 goals this year. Considering that he worked on his speed this summer and that his motivation is really high, it could very well be his breakout year. He hasn't reach his potential but he is easily NHL ready (and would be on the top 6 of most teams in the league).

EDIT: JUST REALIZED YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT JONES AND NOT LATENDRESSE

Anyway, Radulov is a great player but with what he did, we can't afford such a headache in Montreal.

I'm here since I want an information and that I didn't want to start a new thread.

I just wanted to know what you guys would think of a deal that would send Chris Higgins and Mathieu Carle to Nashville in exchange for Dan Hamhuis and a pick.

ChuckyToGally is online now   Reply With Quote